Enterprise & Systems Integration Center works within the ARDEC enterprise, providing armaments technology customers with products and services that are under budget, delivered ahead of schedule, and that perform beyond expectations. ESIC serves as the ARDEC Executive Agent to ensure cost, schedule, performance adherence, and sustainability of ARDEC projects through the use of consistent processes, utilizing an empowered Integrated Product Team approach, employing best practices which will maximize workforce agility, minimize cost, exceed quality standards and accelerate technology transition to the field.
ARDEC, centered at Picatinny Arsenal, is a critical national asset that is vital to National Security and is unfettered in its ability to deliver products and provide world class facilities and services.
Formulate and guide the execution of Joint Service initiatives through the integration of technical and business competencies delivering holistic solutions to our customers.
- Army Fuze Management Office
- Army Fuze Safety Review Board
- Business Interface Office
- Business Services Office
- Financial Management Office
- Joint Service Small Arms Program
- Knowledge & Process Management Office
- Logistics Research & Engineering Directorate
- Office of the Director of Technology
- Project Management & Integration Directorate
- Quality Engineering & System Assurance Directorate
- Systems Engineering Directorate
- Warfighter Central Office