Please read the following in case of compatibility issues when using ARDEC STEM RobotMaker.
- The Unity browser plugin is required to use the Unity Web Player.
- WebGL browser support is limited at this time.
* IE requires the disk space for temporary internet files to be increased from the minimum(400+ MB recommended).
* Chrome does not currently work when configured according to DoD security guidelines due to Disable3DAPIs setting.
* In the case of all browsers a GPU and hardware acceleration must be enabled use the Unity WebGL player.
The RobotMaker game continues to be enhanced and improved, and updated versions will be provided as they become available. The Picatinny NEC is unable to resolve technical issues when using RobotMaker, please review the Unity Community Site
for answers to common questions.